After working certain number of years, women migrant workers returned, but also differently oppressed. In relation to reintegration, they are stigmatized and face hate speech. Gained skills are not recognized and less access to services and jobs. Ground level work assist them to be reintegrated and raise their demands to policy actors. In addition, we bring out policy points and conducting advocacy for women migration including reintegration and rehabilitation of women returnees.
- Facilitate returnees’ women groups and
- Conduct learning sessions
- Deliver training to returnees on economic empowerment
- Facilitate training to potential migrant women on pre-departure preparation
- Documentation of cases stories, evidence
- Facilitate policy advocacy on safe migration
news coverage link: