Women are expelled from assets, land and affected by the gender-based violence but don’t have practice to cry and speak out. Badabon Sangho’s members are organizing in groups and federations, facilitating training and coaching, protesting injustice and conducting movement building actions.
- Facilitate 44 women groups with 1,432 members
- Facilitate 02 women federations with 43 members
- Facilitate training to women group members
- Facilitate coaching and mentoring on articulation and public speaking
- Conduct collective feminist action (press conference, rallies, assemblies)