Climate change and land investment induced systematic process, by which women are becoming expelled from cropping and fishing. Women and girls are losing their income and livelihoods options. They are becoming more vulnerable to violence, by expelling from traditional fishing and cropping. They don’t have voice, platform and ability to continue legal actions.
- Provide 100% legal and medical support to survivors
- Facilitate training and coaching to group leaders on VAW and legal aid
- Facilitate folksongs against VAW for wider public awareness
- Facilitate girls group-led campaign against forced/early girls’ marriage
- Facilitate Girls Football team to combat violence against women and girls
- Facilitate girls group-led awareness on sexual and reproductive health rights
- Organise collective actions (rallies, protest, assembles) against VAW