Since inception, indigenous communities in Sundarbans (mangrove forest) and urban Dalit women are our groups’ members. Most of members are landless and live on state land, under constant threat of eviction, even not allowed to rent or build houses outside localities. Badabon Sangho providing capacities to Dalit women and youths and addressing barriers of social stigma, race and hate speech.
- Facilitate Dalit youth groups
- Facilitate Dalit girl’s groups
- Facilitate capacity building training and coaching
- Facilitate citizen committee-led campaign against racial stigma and hate speech
- Facilitate inter-religious dialogue on peace
- Organise policy advocacy on Dalit women’s land rights regardless race.