- The foundation of Badabon Sangho is built on village-based Women Groups – primary tiers. Each of the groups has 50-60 members. So far, a total of 29 women groups are in Rampal, Mongla, Fakirhat, Keraniganj sub-districts. Each group is run by a committee of 5 members (i.e., a) President, b) Vice-president, c) General Secretary, d) Treasurer, e) Organising Secretary) who are selected by the group members.
- Next, a Women Federation is there (21 members) who are representing the 29 women groups’ leaders. Likewise, the women group, women federation has leadership of 5 members. Federation members are described as human rights defenders in the community. Federation facilitates bi-monthly/quarterly meetings and take strategic decisions for Badabon Sangho.
- Five members of the federation are part of the General board of Badabon Sangho who are closely knitted together and are able to address the in-depth issues, faced by the women in those areas. The general body of 21 members is the highest decision-making body of Badabon Sangho. Amongst 21 members, an Executive board of seven members are elected and facilitate the organisation for a period of two years.
- We making step change in putting feminism at the centre of our thinking. We aim to be renowned for our commitment and investment in building members’ capacities in feminist movement for land, water-bodies, climate justice, labour rights and violence against women and girls.
- We improved accountability to members, women and vulnerable communities, we continuously increasing the quality and scale of our programme work. We are committed to conduct continuous learning to ensure our members have the very best combination of information, knowledge and evidences.
- We have a drive to make better use of our unique position of influence, and we aim to be an local group of creating evidences. Drawing on the experience of our members, we are ideally placed to link disadvantaged women and girls to centers/national/international level of influence.